Friday 16 September from 14:00 to 20:00
Friday 16 September from 14h00 to 20h00
Saturday 17 September from 08h00 to 10h30
Olympic & Kids Distance
Saturday 17 September from 16h00 to 18h30
Sunday 18 September from 10:00 to 14:00
Sprint, Teens & My First Triathlon Distance
Saturday 17 September from 16:00 to 18:30
Sunday 18 September from 07:00 to 08:30
- The withdrawal of the number can only be done by the athlete himself.
- Athletes who are members of a triathlon federation MUST show their licence when collecting their number.
- Athletes who are not members of a triathlon federation MUST provide a medical certificate specifying their ability to compete in triathlon (valid for 6 months)
- At the time of registration, the athlete MUST be in the presence of his/her identity card.
- At the time of registration, non-licensed athletes will have ticked the one-day licence (additional registration cost varying according to the distance). If not, the amount will be claimed at the time of number collection.
- You need to know your race number: check your race number on the registration list before collecting your race number.